Whether it’s a small organization or big multinational company, every company has its own employee portal. Nowadays, financial organizations and banks in India have also started following the trend of the employee portal. Recently, one of the most oldest and largest PSU banks, Punjab National Bank, has also launched its own portal for employees, PNB Knowledge center.
Punjab National Bank is a government bank that is headquartered in Delhi. According to the latest reports, PNB has a chain of more than 7000 branches and 8000 ATMs across the country.
PNB also has its international branches located in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Dubai, and some other countries as well. This bank also faced a huge loss of 1.77 billion USD in 2018. Even after huge losses, millions of customers still trust on this bank, and they are constantly providing their quality services to customers.
Now, let’s know more about Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre.
What Is PNB Knowledge Centre
- This portal is specially designed for the employees of Punjab National Bank. PNB Knowledge Centre is meant for the convenience of the employees.
- If you are an employee of this bank and need an urgent leave from your daily work schedule, this portal will undoubtedly help you out. You just have to visit the PNB Knowledge Centre and log in to your account and submit the application of urgent leave.
- As more than 70,000 employees are working in this bank; this portal eases the daily tasks of every individual. Through this portal, they can easily submit their attendance anytime and anywhere. But, it’s the responsibility of employees to file their attendance every week.
- PNB conducts various bank examinations for promotion purposes. Through this portal, employees can know all the details of bank examinations. They can even check the important circulars which are updated by the bank officials.
- Apart from that, employees can check the reason for deductions and manage most of their things through this portal.
- Employees can even check their work performance, which is updated by the branch managers. Payroll details can be even found on the portal. Employees have the freedom to change their payroll details, such as salary account, personal details, etc.
- PNB always provides insurance and paid leaves to the employees. This bank also provides certain benefits every year to the employees. Employees can check the details of their insurance and benefits provided by the bank.
How To Login Into The Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre?
If you are a new employee of Punjab National Bank, then you might be confused about the login process. Whenever you become a part of this bank, you’ll be provided Employee User id or the PF number and the password by the branch manager to access the portal. Following are the steps to login into this portal:
- You have to visit the official portal of Punjab National Knowledge Centre, https://www.pnbnet.in/.
- Then, you have to enter your login credentials appropriately. Make sure; you don’t share your login credentials with other employees.
- Finally, hit the ‘Login’ button and access your account.