Like the private commercial sector, India Government has launched various portal for their sales and services. Such portals are even helpful for investors and business people. If you compare the latest reports, due to such portals, there is an improvement in our country’s economy.
Today, in this article, we’ll be about discussing an online Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System launched by Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited for sale of sand.
Yes, AP Sand Booking Portal is specially designed by the Andhra Pradesh Government. This portal helps the general and bulk buyers to order different types of sand at competitive prices.
Let’s further discuss more about AP Sand Booking Portal.
A Quick Overview Of AP Sand Booking Portal (APMDC)
- The Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System was launched for the state people to purchase the sand at an affordable price. Due to this portal, the buyers and state government both are benefited, which also leads to a rise in the economy.
- On this portal, you can even check the latest price of sand. The user interface is easy to understand and available in both regional and English languages.
- This portal is entirely governed and secured by Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited. The motive behind the launching of this portal is to maintain transparency in selling sand to the citizens. Due to this portal, citizens can easily avoid sand mafias and mediators.
- The registration and login process is quite easy. You don’t have to face any hassle while placing your order. Above all, you’ll hardly face any kind of server or payment issues on this portal. The best part is that the payment procedure is highly secured. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about payment issues and hacking.
Now, let’s know the registration process of this portal.
Registration Process Of AP Sand Booking Portal (APMDC)
Here are the steps which you should follow to become a registered member of this portal.
- To register, you first have to visit the official portal by clicking this link, https://sand.ap.gov.in/index.htm?Welcome=APSandSaleManagementMonitoringSystem. Make sure you open in this link in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Now, you have to search the ‘Registration’ option in the menu bar. Then choose the ‘General Consumer’ option if you are an individual buyer.
- Then enter your registered mobile number and enter the OTP received on your smartphone.
- In the further step, you have to submit your Aadhar Card Number. After that, enter your registered residential address, Pincode, and mail ID.
- After submitting all these details hit the ‘Submit’ button. In the final step, you have to click the ‘Register option.’
- The registration process is also the same for bulk buyers is almost same. You just have to click the ‘Bulk Buyer’ option and enter all the details mentioned above, including your GST details. Apart from this, the procedure is the same.
For hassle-free bookings, you can even download the ‘AP Sand’ application from the Google Play Store. With the application, booking the sand is much easier.