If you want to find a way to earn money online using Chegg but cannot find the way to Chegg expert login, then you have landed at the right place. In this article, we will discuss the complete process of Chegg Expert sign-up and logging for the teachers and students.
Chegg expert – overview
Chegg is a company based in the United States and started in 2005. It offers homework help to students, textbook selling, textbook rentals, and tutoring.
You have to simply put the Chegg works like the online community with students and tutors. The tutors and experts can also offer their services as skills training experts or Q&A and get paid for every query they resolve.
Students can also get help with their homework and projects by paying a subscription free for the study plan of Chegg.
Most the people want to teach or work as Chegg SME (Subject Matter Experts), but they cannot find a way to the Q&A expert login or the sign up page.
What skills are needed to become Chegg expert?
The Chegg Q&A expert is the tutor or the subject matter expert. They hire experts from all over the world which make sure that they have the best resources to help their student users. They hire their experts on either a full-time, contractual or freelance basis. The main requirement is that you should have strong subject knowledge in your field and should be able to solve the queries related to the same with extremely high accuracy. Some major criteria have to become Chegg experts are.
- You should have the solid knowledge and qualification of the subject in which you wish to become the expert. You should also be aware of the basics along with advanced theory and practice of the subject.
- You should also have research and analytical skills so that you can easily deep dive in the subject for giving a well-rounded answers to any query.
- Time management is another important skill which they look for in their experts. It is because you will be allocated a limited time where you need to read, understand and write and then submit solutions to the question in a particular time frame.
- Along with being clear, creative and innovative, you should be consistent as well as disciplined. You should also maintain the quantity and quality of your answers; else, you may lose your account.
How you can access Chegg expert login?
Use below login steps to access the Chegg expert portal.
- First, go to the Chegg expert hub, i.e. at https://expert.chegg.com
- Now you have to enter your username and password and hit precede button.
- Your expert dashboard will now show up, and you can start solving the questions by clicking on the start answering button.
How you can sign up for Chegg expert?
First, you need to submit an interest form. Follow below steps for that.
- First, open the Q&A expert page at https://www.cheggindia.com/qa-experts/sign-up/
- Now provide your email ID and hit the check box for receiving email notification.
- Click on submit button and a thank you message will appear on the screen.
After this, you need to follow the sign-up process with the help of the below steps.
- You have to visit the official EHPD website at https://ehpd.cheggindia.com/signup
- Now, provide your email and password, which you must have created.
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the EHPD terms & conditions page.
- Here you need to type your name and check marks its terms and conditions.
- Now hit submit button,
- Now, you have to watch the video regarding Chegg expert registration.
- After this, click on the registration button, and you will be asked to fill in your details like name, mobile number, etc.
- Next, click on submit button.
- Now, you will be on the subject expert page where you have to use the subject.
- After selecting the subject, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, you have to give a test containing 12 questions. If you pass the test, then you will be able to access the portal . You have to retry for it. Remember that you can give test only two times.